Oil changes and routine maintenance seem to be among those tasks that most car owners neglect to schedule on a regular basis. However, oil changes play a vital role in the performance of your car's engine, so spending a little money every few months on this essential service appointment will prevent you from having to spend thousands later.
The Importance of Timely Oil Changes
Oil changes should be done regularly. Your vehicle owner's manual will specify how often you should do an oil change, but those are general recommendations not taking into account your driving patterns, road conditions and overall usage. Some vehicles need them as often as every 5,000 kms while some can go longer. In general, an oil change should be done every three months and at a maximum of 5,000 kms; whichever comes first.
At AutoNiche, we offer oil changes and routine car maintenance to make your vehicle operate at its best. With timely oil changes, you will enjoy clear benefits, including:
- Increasing Your Vehicle's Lifespan & Oil changes reduce friction in your vehicle's engine, because it ensures the engine is properly lubricated, thus lowering the heat output. Also, it moves debris in the oil that can interfere with your engine's components to the oil filter.
- Prevents Buildup & Oil changes will prevent debris buildup in the cooler areas of your engine, such as the crankcase and camshafts. If these have excessive buildup, it could lead to sludge, and that is an expensive cleanup to perform.
You can trust our service center to perform oil changes that benefit the life of your car. During your oil change appointment, we will perform other essential car services, including:
- Completing a multi-point inspection to ensure your vehicle is operating optimally
- Checking the filters (and replacing if necessary)
- Checking and topping off fluid levels
Oil changes are the best line of defense against early engine failure and costly car repairs in the future. By bringing your vehicle into AutoNiche, you will receive high-quality oil at the right grade so that your car always operates at its best.
GET AN ONLINE QUOTE FOR OIL CHANGES. BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR CAR's SERVICE AND OIL CHANGE TODAY. Call us today!